Annual SEND Conference
Friday 15th March 2019 | Epsom Downs Racecourse, Surrey | 18T/14389
This exciting informative annual event for SENCOs, provides an invaluable opportunity to update knowledge and improve practice in schools to enhance educational outcomes for children with special educational needs and disabilities. Our one-day event will provide you with the opportunity to hear from a range of internationally renowned speakers in the world of SEND. Delegates also have the opportunity to choose seminar sessions so that their particular areas of interest are catered for. This annual event is relevant to all phases of education
Key Reasons To Attend
- Hear from national figures in the world of SEND about current challenges with an insight into what works in different settings and contexts.
- Engage in discussions with peers during networking opportunities to help share good practice from across the county and neighbouring areas.
- Attend seminar sessions focusing on key SEND issues led by experienced speakers
- Gain inspiration from others to lead whole school improvements which clearly benefit SEND learners (and all learners)
- Chances to win high quality SEND resources through our end of conference raffle!