Improving Schools & Settings
Working collaboratively in partnership with Babcock 4S provides you with continued access to cost-effective and quality-assured support for Leadership and Governance, Teaching and Learning, and School and Business Support Services.
As well as helping your school, academy or MAT to raise educational standards and improve outcomes for all children and young people, we can work with you to:
• Build effective leadership capacity
• Ensure your Governing Body or Trust Board can effectively discharge responsibilities and obligations
• Gain a clear understanding of your finances, whilst delivering best value from budgets and financial efficiencies
• Help you focus on teaching, by easing the burden of day-to-day demands of managing your school's facilities
• Make sure your learning environments are compliant with effective Health & Safety advice
• Transform teaching and learning through effective use of reliable ICT and keep children safe online
• To manage HR effectively, benefitting from access to timely and appropriate advice
• Secure better Teaching and Learning, enriching the curriculum in your school
Babcock – making a positive difference in education and the community
You may be aware of our partnership-work with over 400 schools and academies in Surrey. In 2017, schools continued to improve and perform well above the national average on most measures:
• 95% of schools are now judged by Ofsted to be good or better. This is above the national average of 89%
• The proportion of pupils attending a good or outstanding school is 95% placing Surrey 1st out of 20 LAs in the South East and 19th nationally
• The proportion of secondary schools that are judged to be good or better is 94% and remains significantly higher than both nationally and the South East
Note: Performance measures based on Ofsted data as of July 2017
Get in touch
Our expert consultants understand that different schools and communities require a contextualised approach. We can help your school navigate its way through the changing education landscape; from helping you make the most effective use of Government-funded Premiums, through to gaining efficiencies across your back office services.
We look forward to working with you in the years ahead. So whether you are an existing customer or have never worked with Babcock before, please get in touch.
0800 073 4444
South East Regional Manager