Babcock 4S understands that effective school leadership is critical in improving educational outcomes, promoting high expectations and meeting the rigorous demands of Ofsted and the DfE. Our Leadership programmes and support packages strengthen leadership at all levels, empowering headteachers, governors and senior leaders to build leadership capacity, deliver whole-school improvement, secure better teaching and learning, and manage complex organisations more effectively.
Working in partnership with school leaders, we aim to understand the specific context of your school and its challenges and help to provide you with effective solutions to meet the needs of an ever changing educational environment.
- Our School Improvement Partner service is designed to enable leaders to have a external healthcheck of their school's provision, keep up to date with current issues, and develop networks.
- The Headteacher Appraisal package facilitates both governors and headteachers to engage in a dialogue, reviewing and evaluating performance and enabling the setting of SMART objectives.
- Providing support to governors and school leaders, our Leadership Recruitment and Selection suite of resouces, ensures this crucial element of your responsibilities is effectively delivered.
- Beyond Monitoring is a course led by practising headteacher colleagues, that provides a unique opportunity for school leaders to reflect on the practice in their school and develop new and dynamic ways of working.
- Recognising the growth of leaders for the future, our Middle Leadership Team Development Programme enables teams from within schools to work collaboratively together on a bespoke programme of knowledge and skill development.
Support for subject expertise and pedagogy appropriate to the key stage such as literacy, mathematics, science, ICT, RE, PSHE and citizenship