Multi-academy trust education services
With the autonomy of running a stand-alone academy or multi-academy trust (MAT) come significant additional risks and responsibilities, operation and financial challenges. So which of these is diverting your focus from realising vision and ambition of your academy or trust?
- Ensuring finances are managed according to government guidelines and statutory requirements
- Safeguarding your schools and pupils
- Meeting statutory attendance requirements
- Building sufficient leadership capacity to ensure adequate support for other schools in your trust or cluster
- Achieving value and quality assurance from a diverse supplier base
- Dealing with HR issues effectively and avoiding errors that could escalate
- School Improvement
Find out more here:
Babcock has been trusted to deliver educational services to more than 1,500 schools for over a decade and this gives us the expertise to support you in overcoming the complex challenges in the shifting educational landscape.